Keeping a meticulously clean office helps to keep businesses thriving. It is difficult to find success when clients want to avoid your office and your employees are continually getting/feeling sick. Our talented team can help ensure that every room in your office stays in pristine condition. Depending on the space you rent, different cleaning schedules and routines need to be made. We custom tailor all our cleaning based on the exact needs of each client. Our janitorial services in NYC are unmatched.
One of the most significant factors to consider is the amount and types of rooms that you rent or own.
- If you do not have a kitchen, lobby, or bathrooms, your cleaning routine can be condensed.
- A lobby is one of the busiest places in an office, and so we recommend that is cleaned every 1-3 days (depending on traffic).
- A kitchen can be a hot-bed for the spread of germs and bacteria. These rooms should be cleaned regularly (at least once a week).
- Bathrooms should be cleaned daily (when open). If the washroom is used by customers, you will want to have it checked more than once a day.
- Employee desks, including phone, keyboard, and monitor must be cleaned regularly (once a week can work).
Other important factors must be considered as well, such as:
- Amount of windows
- Types of floors
- Materials of furniture and upholstery
To get a more detailed picture of cleaning routines, give us a call. Turn to us first for office cleaning NYC