From paper towels to rags, there are plenty of ways to clean an office. However, the best janitorial services NYC offers know the most effective way to clean a business is with microfiber towels. Microfiber towels are made of synthetic fiber. They made their debut in the 90s and quickly became a top choice for many professional cleaners.
There are many types of microfiber towels on the market, but the best ones for commercial cleaning are split microfiber cloth. This type of cloth has sixteen segments, allowing for the ultimate capture of dirt and debris. Using microfiber towels allows for an exceptionally clean and healthy work environment.
The benefits of using microfiber cloth for cleaning are endless but let’s go over a few. Microfiber towels:
- Reduce bacteria and cross-contamination
- Reduce water use
- Are reusable, so they reduce waste
- Reduce chemical use
- Are non-abrasive and hypoallergenic
Aside from the benefits listed above, microfiber towels are so popular because they are versatile. They have many uses. The best office cleaning NYC offers uses microfiber cloth for the following:
- Floors – Microfiber towels make excellent mop heads because they can be laundered and used multiple times.
- Windows – Using microfiber towels to wipe down windows results in a streak-free shine.
- Stain Removal – When dealing with stains on carpets or upholstery, a little bit of water on a cloth should do the trick.
- Polishing – A dry microfiber towel can add a nice shine to handles, faucets, and other fixtures.
- Electronics and Screens – Electronics are used a lot in the office, so they should be cleaned regularly. Microfiber can remove fingerprints from screens and other devices.