Keeping floors clean in NYC is practically a full-time job. Even on a nice, dry day, there is so much garbage people can step in before tracking it into a workspace. You are bound to get something yucky on the bottom of your shoes between the subway and city streets. When it rains or snows, it becomes that much harder to keep floors clean.
A dirty floor is bad for business. Your employees will not be eager to work when they must spend 8+ hours a day working in a dirty office. Clients assume your business is lazy, and so they are less inclined to do business with you. It takes time and energy to keep floors clean, but it is worth it for your business. What are you doing to stay on top of your floors?
Office Cleaning NYC
Trusting professional office cleaning NYC is the best way to go about cleaning floors. Each flooring material requires different techniques, cleaning supplies, and tools. Knowing how to clean each type takes experience. When you trust your employees, it takes them away from the work they should focus on.
- Hardwood floors are durable, but they require frequent maintenance and cleaning. If you use the wrong cleaner, it will most likely stain hardwood floors. When using the best janitorial services NYC has, your floors remain spotless and looking like new.
- Carpeting needs frequent cleanings because dirt is known as abrasive, causing the carpet to show wear quickly. Once that happens, replacing the carpet is the only way to get it clean.
- Vinyl flooring does not need much maintenance, but it should be swept and mopped regularly.
- Tile is kept together with grout. It would help if you cleaned grout often to prevent buildup. When it gets too bad, there is little you can do to get the grout white again.
Janitorial Services NYC
- Benefits from Professional Office CleaningOur office cleaning services will keep your staff healthy and at work.
- What is the Difference Between Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting
- What Type of Janitorial Services in New York is Best for Killing COVID-19