How are you protecting your employees and customers from the Coronavirus? Traditional cleaning no longer meets the demand of our modern world, and as a result, a business needs to do more to keep commercial spaces safe and healthy. COVID-19 turned the world upside down in 2020, and business owners and managers need to adapt to ensure their businesses thrive. NYC’s best janitorial services develop a specialized cleaning and disinfecting plan that meets your business and space’s exact needs. Call us today for janitorial services NYC.
The first step is to develop a plan of action, which means that our team creates a custom cleaning and disinfecting strategy. To develop this plan, we consider
- The number of people using the space daily (employees and clients)
- The amount and types of rooms in the office
- The current cleaning plans
After carefully assessing the level of cleaning and disinfecting you need, we can move forward with a cleaning regimen. Our janitorial service NYC can protect employees and clients from the deadly Coronavirus.
Regular cleaning is one of the most important aspects of controlling COVID-19 and the spread of other illnesses. If your cleaning services are only operating intermittently, you want to consider upping the amount of cleaning you receive strongly. Ideally, your space should be cleaned every 24 to 48 hours.
It is important to keep in mind that COVID-19 is known to live on surfaces for extended periods.
- Metal: up to five days
- Wood: up to 4 days
- Plastic: up to 3 days
- Cardboard: up to 24 hours
- Glass: up to 5 days
- Stainless Steel: up to 3 days
For more information on fighting the Coronavirus at your office, you should not hesitate to reach out for the best janitorial service NYC has to offer.
Janitorial Services NYC
- Deep Cleaning an Office Space to Fight COVID-19Deep cleaning services involve premium quality cleaning products being used to clean every inch of an office. Doing this takes time, knowledge, and skill, so you should hire the best office cleaning NYC has to offer.
- The Top Two Reasons to Hire Professional Office Cleaning NYC
- Is Summer Office Cleaning in New York Important