Do you know the variance between cleaning and disinfecting? Understanding how these two terms differ can help you keep your employees and customers safe. With COVID-19 still a significant problem, traditional cleaning is no longer enough to ensure all germs and bacteria are gone. Why is it important to disinfect and to clean?
- Cleaning allows you to remove dust, dirt, and debris from a surface by scrubbing and rinsing. Cleaning can also tackle some stains and grime. Surfaces will look sparkling after you are finished but remember you haven’t killed all the germs.
- Sanitizing a surface means that bacteria is reduced.
- Disinfection kills both viruses and bacteria. It is the only process that ensures germs are killed. If you are serious about staying safe and fighting the Coronavirus, you will reach out for the best janitorial services NYC has to offer.
Do not just sanitize; you must also disinfect. Disinfectants are the only products that are approved by the EPA to kill viruses on hard surfaces. And EPA approved sanitizer makes a claim for fighting bacteria but not viruses.
Janitorial Services NYC
During these troubling times, you should be disinfecting an office at least two times a day. It would help if you were disinfecting high traffic areas more than that. For more information on disinfecting, sanitizing, and cleaning an office in NYC, you should not hesitate to give our team a call.
- Carpet Cleaning in the Work Place
Knowing the answers to these questions will allow you to have a more comprehensive conversation about office cleaning NYC. Give us a call to see how our janitorial services in New York can help keep your carpets looking brand new.
- Benefits from Professional Office Cleaning
- First Impressions are Important