We provide janitorial services to businesses throughout NYC. Our services allow your employees to focus on the jobs they were hired for, while sufficiently ensuring that all areas of your office will be cleaned and sanitized. As a means to make cleaning easier for janitorial staff, it is important to try and have employees follow five of the below tips on keeping a tidy office space.
- It is not unfair to ask your employees to keep a semi-tidy workspace. If need be, create a 15 to 30 minute time at the beginning or end of the day where workers are given a chance to clear and organize desks and draws. Not only is this a great way to keep desks clean, but it also allows employees to remind themselves of tasks they are supposed to finish.
- Encourage your staff to keep paperwork organized and filed. If something is taken out, try to have employees replace books or files after they are done. This will substantially reduce clutter in an office.
- If possible, try to digitize as much paperwork as possible. This will further reduce clutter, while also adding extra room to your space (fewer filing cabinets).
- Place welcome mats at all entrances to try and catch dirt and debris that will otherwise be brought into the office.
- Set up hand sanitizing throughout the office (or at least by bathrooms) to help keep the office disinfected.
Janitorial Services NYC
Small things done in conjunction with full janitorial services in NYC can go a long way. Let us help you keep your office space clean and bright.
- Mitigating Allergy Symptoms in the Work Place
Pairing your own diligent cleaning regiment with weekly professional office cleaning service in NYC is the best way to help prevent allergy symptoms at the office.
- Cleaning Carpets
- Proper Carpet Cleaning Methods
- How do Commercial Cleaners Differ from Residential Cleaners?
- Can a Clean Office Raise Productivity?