It is easy for any business to neglect cleaning in favor of completing tasks for the company and clients. Cleaning an office is time-consuming and can disrupt the flow of work. It might seem like an unkempt office doesn’t affect business, but that is not the case. Hiring janitorial services in NYC alleviates the need for your employees to clean, which will free them up to do the job they were hired for. A happy worker and a clean office is the right combination for a successful business. We will be going over some facts about dirty spaces and why a clean office matters.
- Watercooler buttons are considered a place for illness transmission. When people are spending a good portion of time in an area together, the things in those places tend to get covered in germs and bacteria. A clean office is a healthier office.
- Office telephones are one of the dirtiest things in an office. Phones can have up to 25,000 germs per square inch.
- Some studies suggest that an office desk can be as dirty, if not dirtier, than a toilet seat.
- Surfaces that are not regularly disinfected can have bacteria grow up to 31% per day.
Office Cleaning Service NYC
There is much to clean in an office, and that should not be the responsibility of your employees. We are an office cleaning company in New York City. Our office cleaning services in NYC are the best way to keep your office spotless and workers happy.
- Dirtiest Spots in an Office
The safest way to ensure a clean office and healthy workers is to hire janitorial services in NYC. Hiring an office cleaning company in NYC is the best option for keeping a clean workspace. An office cleaning service company has the equipment and staff to efficiently and correctly cleans the entire workplace.
- Who Can Clean Your Office Space?
- Tips for Winter Office Cleaning
- Office Cleaning Service Tips
- Office Cleaning Services are Effective